Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,244 (kr7,515) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (21 minutes ago)