Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.910 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,098 (3,404 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)