Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,794 (4,042 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)