Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,994 (2,889 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)