Cost of living comparison between Raleigh, North Carolina, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,806 ($1,282) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)