Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05707 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,491 (₨61,180) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)