Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40242 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,386 (10,899 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)