Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41270 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,772 (9,141 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)