Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,878 ($768) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)