Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03568 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,800 (₨106,500) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)