Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03565 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,500 (₨98,180) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (43 minutes ago)