Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19869 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,073 (Mex$ 20,498) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (22 minutes ago)