Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20257 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,466 (Mex$ 17,111) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)