Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,923 (NZ$1,455) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)