Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.592 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,053 (NZ$1,949) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)