Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.690 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,259 (NZ$2,327) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,580 (about 2 hours ago)