Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.978 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,008 (C$1,346) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)