Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00417 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,977 (1,194,598 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)