Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,396 (1,534,984 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)