Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00417 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,441 (2,025,869 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)