Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00417 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,310 (1,514,169 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)