Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,769 (Bs 43,830,348) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)