Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,654 (Bs 9,721) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)