Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37595 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,229 (Bs 8,590) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)