Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,622 (Bs 20,227,757) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)