Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12051 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,325 ($U44,188) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)