Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05561 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,925 (₨70,577) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (30 minutes ago)