Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,158 (6,731 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)