Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20842 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,300 (Mex$ 20,632) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)