Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00593 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,927 (CH$662,238) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)