Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07571 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,120 (Php54,420) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)