Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,303 (S/. 2,854) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)