Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,542 ($1,478) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)