Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,825 ($1,287) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (38 minutes ago)