Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.490 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,526 (€785) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)