Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,180 (€897) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)