Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.161 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,873 (R$ 3,336) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)