Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14847 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,247 (28,607 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (31 minutes ago)