Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,899 (3,534 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)