Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.104 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,846 (3,483 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)