Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,197 ($b7,679) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)