Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28512 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,235 (R 14,855) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)