Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.955 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,925 (£1,196) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)