Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,162 ($843) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)