Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,778 (R$ 2,326) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)