Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.108 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,004 (R$ 3,613) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)