Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,393 (R$ 2,828) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)