Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,708 (R$ 3,742) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)