Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20819 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,472 (E£ 16,679) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)