Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21150 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,368 (E£ 15,924) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)