Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20987 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,839 (E£ 13,529) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (39 minutes ago)