Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,690 (8,402 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)