Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,000 (7,103 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)