Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,174 (9,245 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (30 minutes ago)