Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,220 (9,256 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)