Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,898 (4,244 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)