Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.161 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,764 (4,103 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)