Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10548 SAR / MUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,461 (₨42,296) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (27 minutes ago)