Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,730 (356,106 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)