Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31014 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,774 (R 12,168) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)