Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27595 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,779 (R 10,070) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)