Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05962 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,843 (81,240 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)