Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05811 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,832 (83,157 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)