Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05805 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,596 (96,401 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (41 minutes ago)