Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05685 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,329 (93,727 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)