Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,702 (£792) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)