Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.101 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,734 (R$ 3,391) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)