Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,594 (R$ 2,255) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)