Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,613 (R$ 2,193) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)