Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,550 ($1,213) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (34 minutes ago)