Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14339 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,075 (21,442₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (43 minutes ago)