Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13339 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,465 (25,979₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)