Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 94% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,583 (935,565 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)