Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00608 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,586 (1,083,400 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)