Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20074 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,664 (Mex$ 18,253) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)