Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,812 (3,834 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)