Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,194 (R$ 3,626) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)