Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28469 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,586 (R 12,595) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)