Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,158 ($1,376) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)