Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,022 (3,211,590 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)