Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,036 (3,230,712 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (31 minutes ago)