Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11323 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,856 (34,053 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)